FOR OUR NEW OFFICE IN VALENCIA WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An expert in the area of the software supported process optimization, working with external customers.
- Excellent communication skills, explaining complex processes with simple words.
- Very good knowledge in product and data management systems.
- Knowledge of DTP applications such as Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in the retail and online commerce industries is an advantage.
- Fluent English skills, both written and oral.
- German skills are a big plus.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis as well as confident appearance working with customers are a must-have.
- Self-organized and well-structured working style.
THE CHALLENGE WE OFFER:
- You will be working with our internationally operating retail customers. Your focus will be on their design teams but will not be limited to these.
- You will train our customers’ employees to work with our LAGO software.
- You will be the person of contact for your customers regarding any kind of questions about the functionality, issues and problems, as well as feature requests.
- You will provide consulting services in cases of new product launches and new feature implementations of LAGO. Often these services will be provided on premise at the customer’s site.
- If you master the next career level, you would become a project manager, being responsible for the whole lifecycle of new customer projects.
A SNEAK PEAK OF OUR COMOSOFT-TEAM:
We are passionate about people, who love technology! We welcome and support diversity! We cherish when both work, personal life and hobbies merge into a fulfilling work-life-balance for every team member! At Comosoft:
- you will meet colleagues who like music – from progressive rock to heavy metal, sail, surf, snowboard, play saxophone, manufacture soap, who are hobby astronomers and craft beer sommeliers.
- we are a calm company, concentrating on getting the work done without the stress of constant busyness.
- you will work with colleagues always willing to help and support you.
- we celebrate our team spirit and our company with our annual summer parties.
WHAT WE OFFER:
SPECIAL CORONA CONDITIONS: We care about the health and well-being of our employees as well as their families and society. During the current Covid situation, it is not essential to work in the office. Comosoft supports remote working as well as flexible working hours during extreme situations such as confinement.
- We give you the opportunity to unleash your skills by providing you with the trust and free space to do it. Of course, your team is always there to help, if you need it.
- A competitive salary – for work well done, we pay accordingly.
- If you want to improve your skills and have training courses or go to a conference, we’ll cover them.
- It is never boring as we have many different customers and areas for you to explore.
- You’ll have flexible working hours with a generous home-office policy.
- A casual atmosphere, flat hierarchies and fast decisions.
- We offer you state of the art hardware.
- We want you to be healthy, hydrated and awake – thus fruits, water and coffee will be always there for you in the office.
WHAT WE DO AT COMOSOFT:
Our software LAGO helps retail, logistics, e-commerce, manufacturing and food retail companies create their optimal marketing visuals, which leads to a reduced amount of irrelevant advertising for the consumers. Our central data-management system (PIM) allows our customers to organize and connect together all their sales channels, e.g. print, e-commerce, mobile or point of sale. As a result, using LAGO, the companies are well prepared for the even bigger growing individualization in marketing.
Sueldo€35K - €36K
If you consider this position is right for you and think you can help us grow Comosoft in Valencia, we’d be more than happy to talk to you. Simply send an email with your contact information and a CV or just a link to an online-CV to [email protected] and Christo will get back to you.
Más información de la oferta en https://es.linkedin.com/jobs/view/solutions-engineer-for-a-pim-solution-m-f-d-at-comosoft-gmbh-1988630155.