Everyone in our team is considered to be a full-stack engineer. You may have more experience in, or have a primary focus on backend or frontend, but you are interested in developing your skills for both.
- Development of an open platform that enables the efficient generation of all the veterinarian and model data that is used to drive the customer-facing services, by our AIVet, epidemiologists and data scientists.
- Development of existing and new interfaces for our AIVet to make it more easy to use for our pet parents (barkibu.com, Mobile App, etc)
- Improve code ownership through software architecture and practices.
- Development of new tools/apps that allows us to gather more data from pets.
- Improving our company culture to help Barkibu grow happy in the right way.
- Mentor other engineers and help develop their skills while assisting them on projects.
- Contribute to team sessions (agile ceremonies, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a software developer
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other Engineering discipline
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin, Ruby, Dart and/or React
- Quick learner
- Organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Very good communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Work well as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- English speaking and writing
- We work 35 hours per week, and we study, learn and practice the rest of the hours
- Schedule is free. You can start at 6am or at 3pm if you prefer.
- You can work on remote
- 23 days holiday.
- Unlimited free books.
- Subsidized Private Health - family included.
- Subsidized Personal Trainer.
- Stock options
SueldoUp to 60k depending on level
You can apply on the job offer at https://apply.workable.com/join-barkibu/j/0202224E6E/
Más información de la oferta en https://apply.workable.com/join-barkibu/j/0202224E6E/.