For our team in Valencia, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer
Join us and be a driver for the software and processes quality at XING! We value the art of continuous improvement. Agile testers work directly within the development teams and are our voice of quality and continuous improvement. They play an active part in releasing the software to our end users, and they help to understand the end-user perspective. Agile testers share the improvements and lessons learned with the company, for a better-working software. Popular technologies and tools like Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Riak, Git, Jenkins, Espresso for Android, Calabash, Capybara, RSpec, JMeter, TestNG, Chrome DevTools,... are used.
In this position, you will work in a team with other 2 QA professionals and you will have the opportunity to be part of a wide and strong cross-location community of practice.
A challenging task:
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments
- Use testing infrastructure, data and tools to perform manual, exploratory and automated testing
- Make quality issues and concerns visible and help others understand the risks and impacts to our end users
- Propose improvements of our processes to be able to deliver higher quality software on time
A convincing background:
- You are motivated and experienced test engineer with good communication skills
- You are familiar with web and mobile development processes, tools and architectures, version control systems (e.g. Git) and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- You have experience with automated and manual testing on mobile devices and emulators / simulators (e.g. Calabash, FB snapshot tests), as well as on web platform (e.g. RSpec, Cucumber)
- Proficient English speaking in a working environment
- Agile experience (Scrum or Kanban) and/or experience with backend testing (including REST services) is a plus
An inspiring environment:
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (hackweeks for side projects of your choice)
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Restaurant card, coffee, snacks and much more
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- Mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets/Pension
- Extended holidays (26+4+2)
- Summer reduced schedule
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Relocation package if needed.
Send CV in English to [email protected] or apply here: https://xing-se.jobbase.io/job/4jfq3ueg
Más información de la oferta en https://xing-se.jobbase.io/job/cwlxk8v4.