For our Engineering Office in Valencia, we are looking for a Frontend Developer. As an expanding social network, with a focus on bringing value to our customers, the frontend is the visual interface between XING and its users. All of our frontend applications are using a tech stack that is based on React and an internally built open source framework called Hops, that enables in-browser and server side rendering including routing, state management and communication with our backends. For this we are leveraging either Redux or Apollo GraphQL.
A challenging task:
- You’ll be creating and improving reusable components in our React based frontend stack
- You will be responsible for structure, maintainability and quality of your applications
- You have web performance in mind and drive this topic through tooling and consultancy
- You work closely together with your team of fellow developers, product owners, designers and QA engineers
- You collaborate with other teams in XING's frontend ecosystem
- You have the great opportunity to work in an international, cross-functional environment (communicating in English).
A convincing background:
- Knowledge or solid experience with the React library
- An eye for proportion and usability
- Experience in unit testing frontend applications
- You are a team player, used to work in agile environments
- You know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself
- You can comprehensively communicate on a technical level and speak english fluently in written and spoken language
An inspiring environment:
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (hackweeks for side projects of your choice)
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Restaurant tickets, coffee, snacks and much more
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- Mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets/Pension
- Extended holidays (26+4+2)
- Reduced summer schedule
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Relocation package if needed.
Send CV in English to [email protected] or apply here: https://xing-se.jobbase.io/job/cwlxk8v4
Más información de la oferta en https://xing-se.jobbase.io/job/cwlxk8v4.