As a member of the QXIP Operations Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the HOMER and HEPIC stacks, interacting with major OSS Voice platforms such as Kamailio, OpenSIPS, Asterisk, Freeswitch through the QXIP HEP Protocol . In the course of doing so, you will extend your knowledge with unique skills interacting with our Senior team and participating in video conference meetings, technical reviews, and team demos/training remotely.
In this role, you will:
- Deploy, optimize and maintain HEP stack setups remotely
- Design and implement monitoring, logging, and alerting HEP solutions
- Handle Level 1-2 support escalations
- Oversee Customer tickets and handle critical system alerts
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer capture and system issues
- Interface with partner organizations for interconnections and expansions
- Design and implement tools for automated QA
- Coordinate systems updates and deployments
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience with Linux, open source tools and shell scripting
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of IP telephony (VoIP), TCP/IP Networks and related protocols (SIP, RTP, RTCP, ISUP, TLS, STUN, TURN, WebRTC).
What we value:
- Experience with Open Source VoIP applications such as Kamailio, OpenSIPS, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine, Asterisk and open source tools such as Wireshark, sngrep and Homer.
- Experience with containers and automation tools such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef is a plus .
- Experience with C/C++, GO, Java, Python, NodeJS or any major programming language.
- Experience with Big-Data & Timeseries platforms such as Elasticsearch, Cassandra, ScyllaDB, InfluxDB, Prometheus is a strong plus.
Sueldo30000 - 40000 bruto/año
Send your Curriculum at [email protected]. Essential English high level.
Más información de la oferta en https://www.indeed.es/jobs?q=devops%20engineer&l=Valencia%2C%20Valencia%20provincia&advn=5781902362190114&vjk=6eb01a44c8e80f81.