FOR OUR NEW OFFICE IN VALENCIA WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8+.
- Very good knowledge of SQL, ideally with Oracle and/or PostgreSQL.
- Willingness to work both on the backend and on the frontend.
- Experience with Vaadin, Vue.js or a similar frontend framework.
- Experience writing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with either Spring or Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of SCRUM.
- Doing Code Reviews and unit testing systematically.
- Experience with SonarQube.
- Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch/LogStash/Kibana), Software Security (OWASP) or API Design is a big plus.
- Willingness to work on a large project with legacy code.
- Fluent English skills, both written and oral.
- Self-organized and well-structured working style.
THE CHALLENGE WE OFFER:
- Our software LAGO is around for 25 years, but it constantly gets renewed with new technologies and innovations being implemented.
- We have started transforming our application from a monolith to an API based software.
- We have some other real innovations on the road ahead, that we’d like you to work on.
- You and your team will be responsible for this process working closely with our product and sales colleagues.
- You will work closely with the POs on analyzing the business requirements, suggesting solutions for bringing the most value to our customers.
- Based on SCRUM you and your team will work on the agreed topics fully autonomously.
- You will write both unit and integration tests.
- You will support our solution engineers solving customer issues.
A SNEAK PEAK OF OUR COMOSOFT-TEAM:
We are passionate about people, who love technology! We welcome and support diversity! We cherish when both work, personal life and hobbies merge into a fulfilling work-life-balance for every team member! At Comosoft:
- you will meet colleagues who like music – from progressive rock to heavy metal, sail, surf, snowboard, play saxophone, manufacture soap, who are hobby astronomers and craft beer sommeliers.
- we are a calm company, concentrating on getting the work done without the stress of constant busyness.
- you will work with colleagues always willing to help and support you.
- we celebrate our team spirit and our company with our annual summer parties.
WHAT WE OFFER:
SPECIAL CORONA CONDITIONS: We care about the health and well-being of our employees as well as their families and society. During the current Covid situation, it is not essential to work in the office. Comosoft supports remote working as well as flexible working hours during extreme situations such as confinement.
- We give you the opportunity to unleash your skills by providing you with the trust and free space to do it. Of course, your team is always there to help, if you need it.
- A competitive salary – for work well done, we pay accordingly.
- If you want to improve your skills and have training courses or go to a conference, we’ll cover them.
- It is never boring as we constantly strive to become better and bring new innovations to the product.
- You’ll have flexible working hours with a generous home-office policy.- A casual atmosphere, flat hierarchies and fast decisions.
- We offer you state of the art hardware of your choice.
- We want you to be healthy, hydrated and awake – thus fruits, water and coffee will be always there for you in the office.
WHAT WE DO AT COMOSOFT:
Our software LAGO helps retail, logistics, e-commerce, manufacturing and food retail companies create their optimal marketing visuals, which leads to a reduced amount of irrelevant advertising for the consumers. Our central data-management system (PIM) allows our customers to organize and connect together all their sales channels, e.g. print, e-commerce, mobile or point of sale. As a result, using LAGO, the companies are well prepared for the even bigger growing individualization in marketing.
Sueldo€32K - €38K for mids, €39K - €45K for seniors
If you consider this position is right for you and think you can help us grow Comosoft in Valencia, we’d be more than happy to talk to you. Simply send an email with your contact information and a CV or just a link to an online-CV to [email protected] and Christo will get back to you.
Más información de la oferta en https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2010193472/.